Crossing the Blues

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Helen Mirren’s Husband Is the Sex Scene Puppetmaster

mirren-hackford 

celebnewswire - As evidenced by our Helen Mirren nude pics thread from earlier in the week, several of you have objections to incredibly sexy and talented actresses without their clothes on. “My eyes!” you wail. “NO THANKS!” you shout. Logically we must conclude that you have no penis, then. So to coax your kitty dong out of its depressing torpor, here’s more on Goddess Helen’s sex scenes from Love Ranch. Her husband directed them. No fooling. Popeater says:
“When you come to a moment where you have to see her and Sergio get it on, it’s really important that it works. They understand as actors,” [Helen's real life spouse Taylor] Hackford tells Movieline. “To me, it wasn’t my wife I had to worry about; Helen will go for whatever. It was Sergio. Think about that: He’s acting with an actress who’s married to the guy behind the camera. He’s got to put his hands on her breasts. He’s got to [do] the things that make it real.”
Now that’s a refreshing attitude. “Cut! Sorry, Sergio? I don’t see a semi. You need to make it real, you know? Think about your character’s motivation in this sce–what’s that, Helen? No, love, your moaning is spot-on. And yes, I remembered to put my wet towel back on the rack. Now Sergio, about that wood–”