Crossing the Blues

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lady Gaga Gives Us The Right Finger

Posted by drfunkenberry
 
Lady Gaga. Photo: SplashNewsOnline.com
Lady Gaga. Photo: SplashNewsOnline.com

Lady Gaga attended the New York Mets game where they beat the San Diego Padres.
She appeared to be upset at the paparazzi (Ironic, eh) taking her photo and gave them the finger.  But a few innings later, Gaga used it to her advantage making out with a girl and playing up tho the cameras.

It’s interesting.  It’s not like Gaga was incognito.  I don’t know too many people who wear what she wore to a baseball game.  I think the next time I go to a Dodger game, I am gonna have my date wear that and see if we can even get in the gates.

Would you wear that to a sporting event?-Dr.FB

Lady Gaga. Photo: SplashNewsOnline.com
Lady Gaga. Photo: SplashNewsOnline.com